Wednesday 1 April 2015

BEDA #1 - Resolutions Revisited

So I've certainly done a great job at neglecting this blog, and what better way to counter that than by attempting to blog every day for a month. Not entirely convinced I'll make it all the way to the end of the month, but here goes nothing...



Waaaaay back in January I set out some stuff I'd like to achieve this year, and now here we are, a quarter of the way through the year, and I thought I'd kick off the month by seeing how I'm getting on  with those goals.

Read 25 Books
Not doing too badly at all with this, I've just finished book number 6 which puts me pretty much on track! Keep an eye out for February and March reading wrap ups in the next couple of days.

Create a Project Life Album
I've not managed to start this yet! Partly due to laziness in getting myself to a Hobbycraft so I can buy a bunch of supplies...maybe that should be a way of avoiding writing my dissertation at some point this week!

Run a 5k
I've signed up for a 5k colour run in Sheffield at the start of May (aaaaand that's crept up on me very quickly!)...so I should probably get round to doing some more training in preparation for this!

Get Healthy
Although I'm now back in the swing of Ultimate training regularly, I've not been making as much of a conscious effort with this as I'd hoped...gonna go and find some new healthy recipes to try now. Pinterest here I come!

Plan an Unforgettable Summer
Now here's something I've actually achieved!! I'll be spending a month in the USA and a month in New Zealand this summer, flights are booked and I can't wait!

Complete a Sewing Project
No progress here...oops. Maybe next time I have a weekend which isn't filled with frisbee I'll get stuck into this, but until then I just don't seem to have the time to get started.

Not a disaster I'd say, but I certainly could be doing better. Even just in looking back like this I've realised that there's a lot more I could be doing to make sure these don't just become forgotten new year's resolutions and that I actually finish the year feeling as though I've accomplished something.

Hannah-Rose x

Books Read in 2015: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment